Terminate Parental Rights?

Many times, a custodial parent will ask a non-custodial parent if they would agree to terminate their parental rights in exchange for a waiver of child support.  Do Not Agree! Please consult your attorney.  In New Jersey, a parent cannot terminate their parental rights, nor seek to terminate the other parent’s parental rights and avoid the payment

Read More