You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know About: Estate Planning
Wills, Power of Attorney & Health Care Directives
Learn about the importance of Estate Planning
Find out how to protect your most precious assets, including your family, your home, and your finances.
- First time will preparation and when to update
- Designate a legal guardian for your children
- Assign beneficiaries of your assets
- Selecting a person to make medical decisions
- Power of Attorney
* Complimentary refreshments will be provided.
Your RSVP is appreciated to accommodate space and comfort. Walk-in's are welcome.